CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Fun

My sister Chelsey and I love the Harry Potter Books. We have stayed in line at midnight to get the latest release, held a week long Harry Potter movie marathon when she was in town last month, and have been talking about going to the Harry Potter premier for months. Wednesday night our wait came to an end. Since she lives in Idaho and I live in Utah County we decided we would meet half way at Brittany's in Brigham City. Here we are at the midnight premiere... nerdy Harry glasses and all. It was a lot of fun... but I am still recovering from four hours of sleep.
Since I knew we wouldn't get home until 3:30 a.m. or so I took the day off and Miss Olivia and I spent the day with Brittany, Emma, and Chelsey. They have this really fun community pool in Brigham City and so we took the girls swimming. Olivia loved the water... we are definitely going to have to spend more time at the pool.


Livy and Aunt Chelsey

Livy and Emma chillin' by the pool. Gotta love the shades!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm still feeling sleep deprived too. But it was super fun. I washed my Harry shirt and the Y and part of the bling came off, sad huh. I guess I won't be wearing it for the next one!

crystal said...

That's awesome!! We loved the movie :)

Jeanna said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun this summer. I still haven't seen Harry Potter- Did you like it?

Cute picture of Livy and Emma. Babies in swimsuits are so cute!

Harmony said...

Hello!

You don't know me, but I found your blog address from a link on Heart to Heart Adoption's blog. I hope it's okay I contact you in this unorthodox manner.

My husband and I are looking to switch adoption agencies and are looking into Heart to Heart. Do you recommend them? I have lots of questions. If you have any extra time I'd love an email from you and we could go from there.

Sorry for the randomness of this contact, but I wanted to get in touch with people who had adopted from Heart to Heart!

My email address is harmonyfr@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Harmony