CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Olivia @ Nine Months

I took Olivia to her nine month well baby check up on Friday. She is getting to be such a big girl. I figured she would weigh in at around 20 pounds, but she is 21.5 pounds (89th percentile) and 28.25 inches long (72nd percentile). At nine months she is still not crawling, but can army crawl and roll any where she wants. She likes to stand, but is not able to do so on her own. She claps her hands and plays peek-a-boo. She refuses to hold her bottle, but likes to drink from a cup that she holds on her own. She continues to be a mama's girl and is very nervous of strangers right now. Her hair on the sides is finally growing in and I think she get more beautiful every day!

We got our family pictures taken on Thursday and the photographer took a bunch of Livy, which I can't wait to see. Until we get them... here are some random pics from the past week.





3 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a cutie. I saw that you guys have that table activity center thing. I'm thinking of getting one for Jace for christmas, let me know how you like it!

Chad and Tina said...

She is adorable! Our little one is growing so fast too. I cannot believe that she weighs only one pound more than our Schaffer!! He is in the 98%... LOL! She is too cute!

SumGreater said...

I think she looks like a rock star with her pseudo mohawk. She's got the face for it! That middle picture is my favorite.