CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Feelin' Green

I have always liked St. Patrick's Day. It is a week before my birthday and as a kid I think I liked it because I knew that once St. Patrick's Day came my birthday was almost here. Now that doesn't excite me as much (I do not look forward to getting older), but I do enjoy having a little green celebration. Last night we invited Scott's brother and his family and some of our good friends (the Morgan's) to join us for a little green feast. We had hamburgers and hot dogs with green buns, green tortilla chips, green jello salad, green vegetable salad, and green cool-aid followed by green shamrock sugar cookies with green frosting and green sprinkles. It was quite the green feast... and a lot of fun.

Here are a pictures of the green hot dog buns... they looked more like pickles than buns.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Where did you get green buns? They look so delicious! ;-)