CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Rocka Rocka

A couple of weeks ago we went to Cracker Barrell for dinner. On the porch going into the store/restaurant there are some kid sized rocking chairs that Olivia tried out. Rocka Rocka is now anything that rocks-the rocking chair at home, mommy rocking her to sleep, and even the toy box. I found her on top of this toy box the other day rocking back and forth saying Rocka Rocka. I was hoping to get it on video, but she has now decided that she want to climb over the toy box and this is what we ended up with-still pretty cute!

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Lou said...

She is getting so big!! What a cutie!

pitterbecky said...

Dang cute indeed!

kimberlina said...

Oh my goodness! What an absolute doll! I swear, those cheeks are just like my boy, Forest's. Too adorable!

Thank you for your comments on my blog about our failed placement. I am finding that one of the blessings of all of this is connecting with other adoptive parents. Your encouragement meant a lot to me.

I'm sure we'll continue to see each other via our blogs :-)

Kim Farnsworth