CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer in full Swing

Summer is in full swing and I am behind on blogging. Too many fun things going on!! We spent this last weekend in Park City. It wasn't quite the relaxing weekend I had planned since Olivia woke up Friday night running a 102 degree temperature complete with croupy cough and runny nose, but we had a great time. At the Silly Sunday Market (downtown Park City) Olivia got to play some drums. If she would have been feeling better she would have absolutely loved it. This girl has got more rhythm in her little pinky than her mom and dad have in their whole bodies.




We painted our toenails... Olivia wasn't too sure what to think about this, but mommy thought the painted piggies were sure cute.

We did lots of swimming...

Last week my sister from Cincinatti brought Sophie and Evan for a visit. We decided to go to the Art City Day carinval. The only problem was the rain that got worse as the night progressed. Despite the rain and cold (It is June-who would have thought we would be wearing coats and gloves) I think everyone had a fun time:






3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Hey I was in Park City last weekend too. Jen ran in the Ragnar. We were there to pick her up. Crazy! Your pictures are always so cute! Love your family!

pitterbecky said...

My kids are sick with the same croupy cough and fever...ugh.

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry that Olivia was sick. It's so sad when your kids are sick. I love how you still went and did some fun things. She is sure a cute girl.