CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend

The nice thing about the 4th of July falling on a Sunday this year is that we got to celebrate all weekend.

We spent most of the weekend in Idaho with my family. On Saturday morning we went swimming at Heise. Olivia is fearless. She has decided that she likes to jump off the side of the pool. I am going to have to keep my eye on her around water.


Scott and Matt with Olivia and Taylor...


After swimming we had a picnic and then played a little football with Uncle Jason...


Then took a nap with daddy so we could stay up late and watch the fireworks....


Here we are waiting for the fireworks to start. Idaho Falls has the largest fireworks show I have ever seen. Scott found online that it ranks 17th in the nation. We were not disappointed. Olivia loved the fireworks. When they started she started clapping her hands and saying pretty.










Also on Saturday Scott and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. With all of the festivities of the 4th, we always seem to "forget" to celebrate each year. It gives us excuse to do something later in the year. I am so happy to have Scott in my life. He is such a good daddy to Olivia and a wonderful companion to me.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Yay!! Congrats on the anniversary! Where were you sitting to watch the fireworks? Loved them this year!!