CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Adjusting to Two

Little Nathan is almost two weeks old and we are slowly adjusting to having two little ones to care for. My mom came down for six days and I am really missing her. I forgot how much work having a newborn is. Thankfully Liv has been very good and for the most part has not had any jealousy issues. We have had a couple of major tantrums, but I think they are more related to the fact that she will be two in a couple of weeks and does not like to be told no.  If anything she loves him a little too much and I have to remind her that we have to be careful around the baby. Other than his desire to be awake at 1:30 a.m. for a couple of hours Nathan is a very good baby.  Here are some pics from the last several days...  

Couldn't you just eat him up???


Two cute Cougar Fans.


She loves this kitchen- Santa did good.



Two cute cousins


Britt's and my babies...

Grandma with the Liv and little Nate

2 comments:

tina said...

Cute family! Congratulations! Have fun with them.

kimberlina said...

Congratulations! What a gorgeous baby boy. I hope you get a chance to enjoy these newborn moments as hard as they can be. Our most recent addition turns 7 months old this week, and I'm wondering where the time went. It goes so fast.

Congrats again!