CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Behind

I am in a constant state of behindness (is that such a word?). There are so many things I need and want to get done, but in reality there is only so much time and somethings  have got to go. For the most part this does not affect anyone other than my little family, but recently I am feeling it overtake me.  This blog has been one of the things that gets neglected.  It is a little thing, but for me it is my way of documenting our life so that one day I can scrapbook it and will have all of the details.  I vow to be better because I want to remember when Nate started laughing and Liv had her first dentist appointment.

We have had a crazy fun couple of weeks - sick kids, sick daddy, a trip to Idaho, two trips to Brigham City, Liv a dentist appointment, doctor's appointments, family pictures, baby shower for Cindy,  Nathan's 3 month pictures, laundry, work, visits to the library, cleaning house, more laundry, the Carl Blanc exhibit at BYU followed by dinner at Brick Oven with Scott' family, and Liv at the Tree House Museum with her cousins.  Here is some of the proof...

 



This a terrible picture, but he is laughing here.  He is such a happy baby.

 We made Easter cupcakes for Liv to take to day care...




Liv went to the dentist for the first time yesterday.  She has talked of nothing since... the fish tank, they put water in her month, her two new tooth brushes, the monkey she got...




new Cinderella toothbrush.
We went to Idaho to get my family pictures taken.  It was so cold and windy that night, but because it has been over seven year since our last family picture we braved the elements (and possible hypothermia).  Here is our cute little family...

My sister-in-law Cindy is having her first boy in the next few weeks so the girl's went to dinner at Gator Jack's in Rexburg to celebrate... It was a fun place, good food, and great company.


Becky, me, and Jenny trying to get warm (after pictures)  in the back seat of the Tahoe.



Nate and Gracie- they are about four months apart. 

The granddaughters watching a movie on the portable DVD player.  There is a big screen in the next room, but they thought this was more fun.

No comments: