CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life's Little Moments

The girls at our house have had the stomach flu this week, which has put me a little behind with everything.  We haven't been up to anything exciting... just enjoying life's little moments.  Here are some of our moments from the past couple of weeks.  

Olivia has a really good daddy. Not many guys I know would let their two year old paint their toenails.  Thank Heavens it washes off in the shower or some of daddy's construction workers might tease him. 

We finally got our garden in.  I think Olivia was more interested in playing in the mud and water than planting the vegtables.


The kiddos

 Liv "helping" me put together the shelf for the storage closet.


The nice thing about this wet weather- I still have pretty tulips in my front flowerbeds.

The little man sitting up on his own.  He is still really wobbly, but he does a pretty good job for a few seconds.  He is getting to be such a big boy.  He is now rolling from his stomach to his back.  At his 4 month appointment 10 days ago he was 25 inches long and 15 pounds 5 ounces- both in the 40th percentile.  His head on the other hand was in the 89th percentile- I think it has something to do with his hair???

No comments: