CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Shiner

It was bound to happen... boys are rough and end up with a lot of scraps and scratches, but this one was my fault.  We were taking pictures outside on some concrete, Nathan was sitting up so well, and then all of the sudden-face plant right into a brick.  Even with the scratches he still has the cutest baby face.

 It is Popsicle eating time... our tongues are lots of different colors these days...

Here are some pics of Liv at gymnastics... she loves it and I love that she loves it.



 One more of the cute Nater... he is getting so good at sitting up. 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

He is getting so big and I dare say he is even cuter than the last time I saw him! And he was dang cute then! Em and Grace have that same 4th of July shirt, we must have the same awesome taste.

Matt and Cindy Lou said...

Maybe he has a hard head like his uncle matt h. I always had some kind of scab and I turned out mostly okay.