CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nothing Exciting...

It has been a typical busy week at our house... nothing too exciting, but  here are the highlights.

On Tuesday night I hosted my monthly card making night-it is so much fun.  I spend my work week crunching numbers and  dealing with problem loans so it is really good for me to use the creative side of my brain every once in a while.  It has been so long I have had to shake of the cobwebs so I am  glad for an excuse to be crafty.

Wednesday nights are always crazy for us since Daddy is taking a night class at UVU and Olivia has gymnastics.

Friday night we had some of our neighbors over for dinner and to watch the BYU game.  Thank Heavens the outcome was a much better than last week.

Okay a little excitement... Saturday afternoon Scott and I went and saw Mary Poppins at the Capital in Salt Lake City.  It was so good. I kept thinking how much Liv would have loved the music and the dancing- maybe when she is a little bit older we will have to have a girls night at the theater. 

Since I realized I didn't photographically document any of these events here are some cute pictures of my kiddos.  We took these in August when we had all of the Hillman grand kids together.   These are some of my favorites:






No comments: