CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful

A friend at work recently learned that she has breast cancer and will have to undergo chemo followed by a double mastectomy.  She is only 45 and has a young family and her situation has made me reflect on how blessed I am.  I tend to complain about all of the things in my life that aren't perfect- but it doesn't take very long for me to look around and realize how good my life is.  So in no particular order here are some things I am thankful for:
  • Scott
  • Olivia and Nathan
  • My health
  • A warm and comfortable house
  • Food on the table
  • Mom
  • Sisters (and brothers too)
  • That I still have a set of grandparents living
  • My job
  • The temple
  • Adoption
  • A warm soft bed
  • Friends
  • My education
  • People who believe in me
Happy Thanksgiving from our little family.

Here is a sneak peak of our family pictures taken by my amazing friend Annie






No comments: