CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rough Week

It has been a bit of a rough week at our house. Last Saturday Miss Olivia woke up with a goopy eye... it got progressively worse though out the day and so we ended up taking her into the doctor- it was what I figured-pink eye.  Her eye had cleared up by Sunday night, but then Monday about noon I got a call from my sitter than Nate was showing the same signs.  I called the doctor and they had to see him before they would call him in a prescription so I sat in the doctor's office for about two hours and surprise he had pink eye!  Thankfully by Tuesday evening his eye had cleared up.  Friday morning as we were getting ready for work Nate was playing in his room and I hear him coughing and then retching- poor kid was so sick.  Since I stayed home on Tuesday with the pink eye outbreak Scott stayed home with Nate, which was a bad idea since he is very susceptible to stomach bugs.  Sure enough last night he came down with it and then Olivia woke up crying that her stomach hurt and a couple of hours later she starting throwing up.   Needless to say Easter hasn't been quite what we expected.  On top of all of this I had to teach Relief Society today, which I have been dreading.   The good news is my lesson went relatively well, everyone is feeling better and I haven't gotten the bug (knock on wood).   We are grateful for Easter and for the Savior's love for each of us.  Here's to a better week...
coloring egss at grandma's


Hunting for Easter eggs with Josie

No comments: