CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2012

Enjoying Summer

Summer at our house has been full of sun, laughter, fresh fruit, swim suits, sprinklers, popsicles, swings, slides, and family.  Here are some of the highlights from the last couple of weeks...

Olivia has really struggled with going #2 on the potty.  To motivate her I have bribed her with everything I could think of including a trip to Disneyland.  About three weeks ago she figured it out.  One of the items I had bribed her with was a big girl bed.  She was so excited when we put it together... she kept saying over and over- this is my big girl bed. 



My sister Becky is in town for a few weeks and came to stay with us for a few days last week.  On our way to Idaho Falls on Friday we stopped at the Discovery Center and let the kids play for a couple of hours.  They had so much fun.  
Nate was in ball heaven


Olivia loved playing with the food at the grocery store.  I had to pry her away.

One of our family traditions is making strawberry jam each year. 


Becky, Brittany, and I took our kids to the princess festival on Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point.  The highlight was the Noah's ark fountain.   Nate was soaked and loved every minute.

The girls on the princess carriage

Having tea...
Playing at the splash park...

No comments: