CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Busy...

Life is busy right now... it always is, but since we have gotten back from New York I have felt like I have been running non stop between family, home responsibilities, work, relief society, and everything else and I am not finding the time to get it all done ... as I look at the calendar this week it is just as crazy... oh and BYU Basketball officially started this last week, which means we have basketball games at least one night each week until February... and the holiday are coming and I have lots of projects to complete... if only I didn't need lots of sleep.  Despite its craziness... I love my life!!! 

Here are a couple of things we have been up to...

We spent the weekend with my family in St. George for my mom's birthday.  We had a great time... the kids (even the big ones) played in the pool, we drove to the temple and walked around, did some shopping and the big girls went to Hairspray at Tuachan.   These were the only pictures I took... I think I am slipping.


 
We went and fed the ducks....



 
Played in the park trying to enjoy these last few days of warm weather...
 



No comments: