CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BYU Basketball


One of our favorite things to do together is go to BYU basketball games. We actually went on our first "official" date to a BYU basketball game. I know that BYU was playing New Mexico and it was 02.21.04, but I could not tell you how the team did or which players were on the team at the time. (Scott says that BYU won and that is the only part of the date that he remembers-haha). Since we have gotten married, Scott has requested BYU season tickets for his birthday, which has allowed us to have a date night once or twice a week during the season. Four years later, I can also tell you all of the player's names, what year they are in school, who is having a bad streak, where the Cougs stand in the rankings, and a lot of other misc. stuff about BYU basketball. I am not sure that this information will help me in life, but I know that it has sure been fun learning all of it.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

So you are blogging now? Awesome! I look forward to your updates. Thanks for the fun weekend.