CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lazy Saturday

When I started this blog a couple of weeks ago, I promised myself that I would post something once a week. I am already behind, oh well... that is the story of my life. Today was a typical lazy Saturday at our house. We made a quick run to Costco and came home and cleaned the house. With Scott's help, I even cleaned out the fridge. For those of you who know me well, this is a great accomplishment. I absolutely hate cleaning out the fridge. I also studied for the GMAT, which I am taking on 03.22.08. High school math is my nemesis right now- why didn't I take this test right out of high school when I remembered how to do this stuff? Scott entertained himself by playing baseball on his PlayStation. He loves that thing. He rotates sports depending on the time of year. Since he is playing baseball- Spring must be on its way. My Sophie turns 2 today!!

3 comments:

crystal said...

How fun! I ma so glad you decided to start a blog! We could see you guys at the game last night. You were far away...but, Chad knows where your seats are, so he pointed you out! Go Cougs!

pitterbecky said...

Yay for blogs! This is very exciting! I will have to try and take your goal of posting once a week on myself as well.

Jeanna said...

Good job on cleaning out the fridge. Next time, I'll clean your fridge if you'll mop my kitchen floor. :-) Good luck with high school math. I can barely remember how to do Algebra 1/2. Do you remember that from junior high?