CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Signs of Spring



I love Spring! About the middle of January I start to get an itch for sunshine, tulips, and green grass after a long cold winter. So you can imagine by March, I am really excited to see Spring on its way. Each morning on my way to work, I drive by this little farm that has sheep in one of the fields. Over the past several weeks I have noticed a number of lambs in with the other sheep. They are so cute and to me a sign that Spring is definitely coming. So on Tuesday I just had to stop and take a picture. I also noticed crocuses in the flower beds at Thanksgiving Point today-another sure sign of Spring. Only 14 days to go.

1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

Lucky for you...We have 15 inches of snow on the ground here.