CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

My 100

On my sister-in-law's blog she had a really fun thing. It was a list of 100 things about her and she challenged those of us who had not done it to do the same. It is much harder than it sounds, but I challenge you to make your own list. Here is mine...

1. I love long Sunday afternoon naps.
2. I love to read
3. I talk in my sleep (a lot).
4. I was Senior Class President at Firth High School
5. I have worn glasses/contacts since I was in third grade.
6. I am as blind as a bat without them.
7. I hate clutter-especially in my house.
8. I love to scrapbook and make cards.
9. At one point in my childhood I wanted to be a marine bioligist
10. I worked at Mcdonald's just shy of five years.
11. I have been a banker for ten years.
12. At three different banks.
13. My first car was a 1984 red t-top camaro.
14. I have been pulled over four times- only gotten a ticket once.
15. It took me seven years to get my bachelor's degree
16. I was born on my Uncle Dennis's birthday
17. I am scared of big dogs.
18.I love kickboxing- I need to do more of it.
19.I love the smell in the air after it rains.
20. I love tulips and daisies
21. I was 27 the first time I went to Disneyland
22. I had to wait until I was 12 to get my ears pierced.
23. I met Scott online at LDSingles.com
24.Our first date was a BYU basketball game
25.I played basketball for five years in Jr. High and High School- I was never very good.
26.I ran track only my freshman year of high school.
27. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
28. I read really fast- I get it from my mom.
29. My favorite Disney Movie is Robin Hood
30. I have 50 cousins on my dad's side of the family
31. I have 13 cousins on my mom's side of the family
32. I hated country until I was 25, now it is pretty much all I listen to.
33. Thunder and lightning scare me- especially at night.
34. I love to go camping with my family.
35. I missed five on my first driver's license test- you could only miss five to pass.
36. I have only lived in Idaho and Utah
37. I have always wanted brown eyes
38. I really like History
39. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
40. I love my new house
41. My favorte colors today are Chocolate Chip and Wasabi Gree (it changes almost everyday)
42. I am a terrible speller.
43. I love to travel
44. I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up.
45. I can be very stubborn.
46. My favorite cartoons when I was little were the Smurfs and Tom& Jerry.
47. I took piano lesson for four years
48. I played the clarinet in Jr. High
49. I took 4H for four years- cooking, sewing, and babysitting
50. I won 8 blue ribbons in the state fair for my 4H projects.
51. My favorite 80's movies are Steele Magnolias and Dirty Dancing
52. I have been on 3 cruises
53. I watch a lot of Food Network
54. I hate cleaning out the fridge
55. I have known my best friend Jeanna for 17 years
56. Thin Mints are my favorite Girl's Scout Cookies.
57. I can not each cooked oatmeal- the texture gags me.
58. I have the same problem with bananas.
59. I hate raisins
60.I am very independent- I have a hard time letting others help me
61. I have an older sister who died when I was 3 weeks old.
62. I really don't like shopping
63. I like St. Patrick's Day because it is always a week before my birthday
64.I can't wait to have grass in my yard- I do not look forward to putting it in.
65. I can't wait to be a mom.
66. I love being married
67. I really enjoy the Harry Potter series (I think I have read it 6 or 7 times)
68. My favorite books as a child where Box Car Children and anything by
Beverly Cleary
69. Seattle is one of my favorite places to visit.
70. When I was a kid we used to swin in the ditches and canels to keep cool.
71. In the fall, I love the sound of leaves as walk through them.
72. My first pet was a collie named Blondie
73. I have lived in 12 different house/apartments in my life
74. I have owned 3 cards- a 1985 Grand Am, a 1997 Grand Am, and a 2005 Corrolla.
75. I love Cadbury Eggs- the ones with the hard candy shell
76. I have five sisters and 2 brothers.
77. I am second, but had the role of the oldest.
78. I think this is where I get my Type A personality from.
79. I have never been to Europe
80. I usually get a new purse every six months- this drives Scott crazy.
81. After kindergarten, I had a rock collection that I kept under my bed in glass jars and water (My kindergarten teacher taught us this).
82. I almost accidently cut my brother finger off with a knife once.
83. I love Salt and Vinegar Chips.
84. I love my back scratched.
85. I do not like feet.
86. As I teenager I watched shows like The Cosby Show, Full House, Growing Pains, and Quantum Leap.
87. I had 72 people in my graduating class
88. I took both German and Spanish in High School
89. I do not remember much of either one.
90. I wish I could sing.
91. In eigth grade I was a fill in dancer for the high school drill team for a performance in the Holt Arena (where ISU plays football).
92. This was not because I could dance, but because my friend's mom was the coach and they needed a body- I fit the bill.
93. I love Spring...
94. and Fall
95. I graduated from Idaho State University in Business.
96. I was on the Dean's list one semester my senior year in college.
97. I regret not going away to college.
98. I wish I would have served a mission.
99. I love Squirt in a plastic cup.
100. I love blankets- it can be 90 degrees outside and I want to be wrapped up with a blanket (at least in the house).

Well there you are... 100 things about me.

3 comments:

crystal said...

Amy...I learned a lot about you! I too was a smurf fan :) I don't think I knew that you had an older sister. It was great to read about YOU!

Jeanna said...

Very interesting. I am working on my 100 things. I tried to write them at lunch but I didn't quite get a complete list before I had to go back to work. That is a lot of things to think of.

pitterbecky said...

I had forgotten that you wanted to be a marine bioligist. I think I did for a while too, but only because you did...I don't know if I can think of 100 things. hmm...