CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Siblings


In sacrament meeting today one of the speakers mentioned that he was an only child and related some of his experiences as a youth. It got me thinking about my family and how I was blessed to have seven siblings. I can remember as a teenager selfishly thinking how nice it would be to be an only child. As I have gotten older however I have realized how much of a blessing my siblings are. We fought as any siblings do, but as we have gotten older we are very lucky in the fact that we all get along and enjoy spending time together. And although we can be very different -we are very much the same as well. I can not imagine spending the Eternities without them. The picture above is my sisters at my brother's wedding in February. Aren't we a beautiful group?

No comments: