CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The last two weeks...

I have been really bad about blogging the last couple of weeks. In my defense we have been a little busy at our house. I won't go into all the details but here are some of the main events...

196: The number of Levi quilt blocks I have sewn together for a Christmas present I am making. I have not sewn a quilt for about five years so I am a little slow with the sewing, but it was really fun to put together. I see more sewing projects in my future.

5: The number of home BYU basketball games we have went to. We love having season tickets. It forces us out of the house at least night a week and the Cougs are on a 51 home game winning streak.

3: The number of hours of sleep I got after watching the Twilight Midnight premiere. I am usually not even awake at midnight, so I was pretty proud of myself making it through the whole movie.

8: The number of times I made it to the gym. This number needs to be much higher, but oh well... there is always next week.

2: The number of times I got to watch my niece Emma. I love that little girl- her smile makes my day.

20/20: My eye doctor confirmed on Wednesday that I am seeing at 20/20. I don't think that has happened for over 10 years for me. If anyone out there is debating wether or not to have LASIK- DO IT! It has been one of the best things that I have ever done for myself .

90: The number of hours I spent at work. Almost everyday I hear of someone who is being laid off or a business that is closing. I am so grateful to have a job right now. It is even better that I enjoy what I am doing.

1 comment:

Liz, in New York said...

OH MY GOSH! Okay, 8 hours at the gym?! That's amazing. 90 hours at work! Holy Cow! I'm glad that you're enjoying your job, because that's a lot of time to be spending at work! I'm glad you guys are getting in at least a little bit of fun and play time!