CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mrs. Grinch?

I am really not in the Christmas mood this year... typically by this time in December I have all of my Christmas decorations up and my Christmas cards done and mailed. Not this year... I just took my Halloween (yes you read that right Halloween) decorations down on Sunday, I don't even have an idea for my Christmas card yet, and I am really debating about not putting up a tree this year. Despite being the Grinch, I am almost done with my Christmas projects. These little guys are my most recent project to be completed. Earlier this week my amazing friend Sara helped me to piece these together and I am so excited how they turned out. I hope the two little girls I made them for love them as much as I do.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a bummer that you aren't in the mood! I always LOVE getting your Christmas card - so I hope you do at least get those out.

I hope the Christmas spirit/mood gets you real soon.

You're awesome.

Nat said...

I LOVE the cute little sock monkeys. Great job on them!

Brittany said...

They turned out adorable. Your so crafty. How come I didn't get those genes?