CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

BYU played Utah State at the Energy Solutions Arena on Saturday. The game was so much fun. Both teams coming into this game were undefeated and had something to prove. It was loud, fast paced, and exciting to the very end- my kind of game. BYU even won by 5, despite missing about 100 free throws (okay it was more like 10, but it was way too many).


After the game we walked around temple square for a little while. It was incredibly beautiful. We ate dinner in the Joseph Smith building at the Navoo Cafe (try the turkey sandwich and Navoo chili if you ever eat there) and then headed to Midway for the night.

As a side note...I am making a little progress on my bah humbugness... I put up two of my nativities on Friday. The tree may have a chance yet.

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

I'm glad that you are getting rid of the "humbugness". I was having that problem too but this weekend did it for me...we went to the Christmas concert at BYU-I, the bell concert, the Christmas devotional and looked at lights. I went to bed feeling much more Christmasy. You should find a local bell concert to go to. :-)

PS. I saw your parents and Chel at the bell concert. So fun to see them!

pitterbecky said...

Baby steps, baby steps... looks like you had a fun weekend.