CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter (a day late)

Olivia had her first set of shots last Monday. Since that time something has been wrong. She is still happy and content most of the time, but she has not been eating without crying and she has been having these angry little fits where she screams bloody murder. I emailed the doctor last Thursday and he said it might be a reaction to her shots and to bring her in on Monday if she still wouldn't eat. I took her in today and she has an ear infection. Although I am so sad that my baby is sick, I was glad that it was something and they didn't send me home saying we would just have to wait it out. We got her some amoxicillin and hopefully I will have my sweet girl back in a couple of days.

Here is my favorite of her two month pictures:

www.kristibowmanphotography.com

We had a busy Easter weekend at our house. We have been working on getting Olivia's nursery put together and this weekend Uncle Matt came down and put up the wainscot. It turned out really good- I will post some pictures when we have everything done.

One of our favorite neighbors had the baby boy they adopted in September sealed to them in the Provo Temple. What an amazing experience to be part of. I can't wait until August when we get to have Olivia sealed to us.

We colored Easter eggs with Brittany, Jon, and Emma (we are going to be so sad when they move to Brigham City next month).



We saw Wicked at the Capitol Theater with my Mom and Brittany. It was amazing!
It was a fun busy weekend, but I didn't get any of my house cleaned like I should have. Oh well, it is still waiting for me- there is always next weekend.

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

Awwww the cuteness!!! and sorry but I'm not talking about the pic of Scott. ;-)

pitterbecky said...

Poor Olivia, getting shots are bad enought, but then getting an infection too...it's no fun being the mom of a sick baby either. Looks like ya'll had a lot of Easter fun! Cute picture of the girls.

Sweet Patience said...

Beautiful pictures. She is adorable!

SumGreater said...

love love love the pictures. She is such a beauty.

alicia said...

So sorry to hear about your little sweetie not feeling well. Hopefully the medicine works. As for Wicked, pretty amazing eh! I love it. I would love to be part of your blog.