CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just like Mommy

This is me- July 7, 1977 with a Raggedy Ann doll my Aunt Susan made for me.

This last weekend Aunt Susan gave Livy her first Raggedy Ann. So I thought it would be fun to recreate the picture. We are about the same age in the pictures. Two very different looking little girls, but very much the same on all the things that really matter.



I also have this same picture somewhere: Me propped up on the bed with Ann and Andy. I will find it someday and put them side by side on a scrapbook page.

3 comments:

pitterbecky said...

She is getting so big!! We can't wait to come out and see you guys. Livy's room is cute by the way, do you want to come and do Soph's for me?

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

So cute, I especially love all the slobber. :)

Jessica said...

I LOVE the dolls. They are SO cute! How fun that you and your daughter have pictures of you with your dolls. I LOVE it!!