CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

3 Months Old

(Sorry-video taken with my cell phone. Note to self - get a video camera!)

Our little Southern Belle is 3 months old today. She is getting to be such a big girl... she has found her hands and likes to clasp them together. This morning she was getting mad because she had linked her fingers together and couldn't get them apart. It was pretty cute. She also had started to talk to us and her zebra Petey that hangs on her car seat. Her hair is getting really long, but you can't tell because it is so curly. Sadly most of her 3 month clothes are getting too small. I had to buy new jammies this week, because she couldn't stretch her little legs in the other ones. It is so fun to see her grow, but at the same time I wish she would stay little just a little while longer.

5 comments:

pitterbecky said...

Have I mentioned how adorable she is? That story about her hands is hilarious. I will never forget when Sophie started batting at her little lion on her baby Papason. I just sat there for 30 minutes amazed that she was controlling her hands. So cool when they learn new things. BTW, Sophie took Livy with her to King's Island and the Theatre show this morning-it was super cute just watching her pretend to be going on the rides with Livy.

Laurel said...

You'll have 3 month old pictures soon! I tried to get her from Lisa today, but she didn't see my messages. We'll finish this week and you'll have some fun ones to post!

Brittany said...

That is so cute. We miss you guys already and can't wait to see you next week.

Dan/Kealy said...

The video is so cute!!

Liz, in New York said...

That baby is so darling, I can hardly stand it. I love seeing these pictures and videos of her.

We'll be out there in Utah over the 4th of July. Let's get together for a little BBQ and baby girl bonding!