CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cereal...mmm?

The last several weeks Olivia has been a pill about eating. (I think she has a little bit of acid reflux that I am hoping that doctor can help us with when she goes to her four month check up on Thursday). I figured that since she wouldn't eat her bottle last night, I would try some rice cereal. Most of it ended up on her face. Something like this...



On another note- my sister Chelsey is staying with us for a couple of weeks. She is helping take tickets at the home show for Scott's company. It is fun to have her here. I worry that she is going to get a little bored with us old married people, but hopefully we can keep her busy. Livy loves her Aunt Chechi!

1 comment:

Liz, in New York said...

She is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it! Is it really time already for her to be trying the rice cereal? WOW. If she likes it, then she is one awesome girl. Lillian looked at me like I was totally insane when we tried the rice cereal. It was a no go. Then I tasted it myself and understood why.

If you want to try something fun, give her some yo-baby yogurt. Man, that stuff is like crack cocaine for little babies (meaning, they like it...it's pediatrician recommended, so it's not really crazy food)