CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

She Needs a Bow

Last Wednesday Livy and I flew to Boise. I was going for work, but since Chelsey was running in the state track meet we also got to watch her team take the state championship. It was a little sad because this will be our last trip to Boise for the state track meet. Chelsey is the baby in our family and she is all grown up now and will be graduating from high school on the 20th.

When I got back on Saturday I put Livy in this darling little shirt I got her at the outlet mall last weekend...

Daddy (who started out anti-bow anti-pink before Livy joined our family) said that the shirt was not girly enough and someone might think she was a boy- She needed a bow in her hair. I never thought I would hear those words come out of his mouth... it is amazing how such a little girl can change such a big guy.

4 comments:

Jeanna said...

She's just cute! That.is.all.

Tigerlily said...

She has changed! Is she sitting up? Rolling over? What are her new firsts? She is a doll!

pitterbecky said...

I remember times when Sophie was a baby that she was dressed in pink, had a bow, and a pink blanket and people called her a boy. Seriously, who dresses their baby boy in pink? She's getting so big!

Jessica said...

I already told you this but I LOVE the picture of Scott and Olivia. SO CUTE! She gets cuter by the minute. Oh I have some pictures I need to send you when she came over to play the other day. SO CUTE!