CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

One of the things that I love about being a banker is all of the federal holidays I have. When I worked at McDonald's all those years ago we were closed for two holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas. When I started in banking eleven years ago that was one of the things that I enjoyed the most. In most years I have 10 federal holidays and living in Utah I get an extra bonus and have the 24th of July off as well. There is a big stretch between President's Day in February and Memorial Day in May, but it is well worth the wait as to me Memorial Day is the kick off to summer.

We had a great three day weekend. On Saturday we cleaned the house, ran errands, and got Livy a high chair. I think this is the last big ticket item that we need for awhile-babies are expensive (but worth every penny!!!) It is a little big for her, but as quickly as she is growing she will fit in it in no time.

I love this girl!


She looks so tiny in this picture.

I spent the morning wedding the flower beds while Scott watched Livy (I think he got the better end of the bargain) and then we went to the park to have a picnic. Livy loves to be outside- she loved the park, but I think the swing was a little to big.
Livy and her Daddy.

Livy in the swing-just a little too big.

Look at those rolls on her legs- I wish my rolls looked that cute ;).

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Awwww she is such a doll. She is beautiful. Another GREAT shot of Scott but we need to see some picture of YOU with Olivia!! Hope you are doing well. Let's plan to get together soon.

Laurel said...

HAHA I love how little she looks in the highchair. She's so darling.

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

She is so adorable. I love the bow story.