CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mama's Girl??

Olivia has become a mama's girl in the last couple of weeks. I think is because I have been able to spend a lot of time with her on our trip to Texas and when my family was in town for her sealing. You would think that her first words would be Mama but as you can see from this video that is not the case...

She is such a chatterbox. The talking in the video is very common and is usually done very loud. She has a set of lungs on her and is not afraid to use them to let us know she is not happy about something. I can't believe that she is seven months old. She learns something everday and it is so much fun to watch learn new things. She is almost crawling and her two front teeth on the bottom are threatening to break through any day. I wish they would hurry and get here because she has been a little bit grumpy since we got back from Texas. I miss my sweet little Livy.

4 comments:

crystal said...

She is so cute, Amy!!

Natalie Petersen Bass said...

I love it. She is so cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Sam says that he likes Olivia.

Jeanna said...

Oh the cuteness!!! I can hardly stand it. :-)

Tigerlily said...

Studies have shown that Dada is easier to say and is the first word of most babies!!! Very cute! Mama is coming!