CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hiking and Football

I have wanted to hike up to Timpanogos Caves for a couple of years, but something has come up each time we planned to go. The Caves are only open until mid-October. I figured there was no time like the present so Saturday morning we put Olivia into the front pack and headed up American Fork Canyon. The trail is about 1.5 miles up in which you climb about 1,000 feet-so it is a little steep. Poor Scott (who handled foot surgery in July) was hating me by the end of the day, but I think he even had a good time. Here are some pictures from the hike...

Inside the caves. I was really impressed with the amount of caves, stalagmites, stalactites, ect that we got to see. I envisioned a little cave were you walk in and then walk out, but this was a series of caves where you had to stoop and crawl through crevices. I totally loved it!

Scott 1/4 of the way up the trail- doesn't he look happy to be there :).

Me and Livy 3/4 of the way to the top. She really loves being outside.


After our caving adventure.

After we went hiking we went to the BYU Football game. It was a very very depressing game- we don't talk about it at the moment. Brittany did get a couple of cute pictures of Olivia- here is one...

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Lou said...

Its okay. At least Utah lost too. I guess I should have worn my FSU hat instead of USC. Sorry scott

pitterbecky said...

Looks like a fun day(minus BYU losing). I cannot believe how big Olivia is getting! She looks so adorable.

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

So cute - of Olivia of course, not the BYU losing part. haha