CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Eight Months

Miss Olivia turns eight months old today- where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that we were on a plane to New Orleans to pick her up. That tiny baby girl stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on her and now I can not imagine our life without her.

This past month she has started army crawling around the floor and has mastered rolling to get where she wants. Give her another couple of weeks and she will be crawling. She is a Mama's girl, but likes Daddy to rock her to sleep at night. She has decided that she likes to sleep through the night now (which mom has appreciated). She is about 19 pounds and 28 inches long. This past week her bottom two teeth broke through. If you look really close in this picture you can see them:

Could I be any cuter?
No, I don't think so!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

She is adorable. There is a birth mother in Lousiana that wanted the agency to pick their best family for her. So they sent her our profile. They told us this is most likely the one. We'll have to find out about your experience in Lousiana, cuz she's delivering there.

Natalie Petersen Bass said...

I just love these pictures. She is so cute. You need to bring her in soon so we can play with her.

Lisa said...

So cute, I'm glad her teeth finally came in!

pitterbecky said...

Sophie was just asking me this morning if Livy has any teeth yet, so she will be happy to hear the report. I can't believe that she is 8 months already!!!