CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pre-Halloween Festivities

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday. I like the stuff associated with Halloween... pumpkins, witches, Fall, candy... but don't typically look forward to the day itself. I think this year will be different.

This week to prepare for the big day we picked out some pumpkins...

Had a party at Grandpa and Grandma Magleby's. We got to try out the costume, which Olivia looked adorable in.



and went to the BYU-TCU, which really sad because we lost so badly...we left at half time. I think Scott (and I) is looking forward to basketball starting in two weeks.

2 comments:

Matt and Cindy Lou said...

she does make a cute ladybug. Can't wait to have the girls together at britt's. See you then

SumGreater said...

It makes me so happy to read about your fun adventures and see your cute family--especially cutie Livy. Happy Halloween!