CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

$2 Tuesday (and other stuff from this week)

During the month of August Thanksgiving Point is having $2 Tuesday for the most of their attractions. I have been wanting to take Olivia to see the farm animals all summer so tonight we headed north and took advantage of the reduced entrance fee. At first she wasn't too sure about the whole thing, but then she fed goats, petted the horses, and quacked at the ducks.











Olivia likes to "help" me while I am cooking. Lately I have been letting her stand on a chair while I am cooking and help me mix things. On Sunday I was making some scrambled eggs for breakfast and she kept trying to eat lick the fork she was mixing with. I remembered reading somewhere that pudding was a good thing for toddlers to help with, so I pulled out some instant chocolate pudding and let her have at it. By the time she was done I had pudding everywhere.








I got the rest of Olivia's 18 month photo shoot pictures tonight. I love how they turned out. Too many fun ones to choose from. I found Carli on a random blog that I was stalking one night and I have been so impressed with her work.






At her 18 month check up on Friday she weighed 25.2 pounds and was 32 inches tall- both in the 75% range. She is talking up a storm and has become quite the parrot. I have already learned that I have to be very careful about what I say around her. She started nursery on Sunday which was a little sad for me, but will make church so much easier. Some of her favorite things at 18 months:
  • Elmo
  • Singing songs - five little money's jumping on the bed, five little monkey's swinging in a tree, popcorn popping, the wheels on the bus,
  • reading books
  • popcorn and avocados (these are the two things that I know I will always get her to eat)
  • blankets (I think blankets became the new security item when I took away the pacifier in July)
  • Mommy

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What a cute girlie! The pictures turned out great.