CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

All Hallows Eve

Saturday morning was warm and beautiful- we worked in the yard and planted daffodils- but around 2:00 the clouds rolled in and the rain came down in buckets.  Between showers we were able to ride the Halloween train at Grandma and Grandpa's (okay that was during a rain shower, but still fun) and go Trick or Treating.  We had been practicing saying "Trick or Treat" all week, but when we got to the first house and she saw a big bowl of candy bars she was being offered all my chocoholic could say was "CHOCOLATE!!!".   She is definitely my daughter!  She looked so cute in her her duck costume, but she wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a cute picture of her looking at me. 



While at Grandma and Grandpa's the kids made cupcakes- Olivia was only interested in eating them...


The whole Magleby crew... (I love how Josie and Liv are holding hands)....


BYU Basketball also started this week- it looks like it is going to be a fun (and winning) season for the Cougars.  Scott and I had our first official date at a BYU Basketball game... now we take Olivia.  Seven years ago I would have never believed that I would be living in Utah and would be married to and be the mom of die hard cougar fans, but here I am and loving it!


1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

Looks like she had fun trick or treating despite the rain. It was fun talking to her today! I can't believe how grown up she is getting!