CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Behind

I have been a bad blogger this month... I am committed to be better in December.  Here are couple of fun things we did this month...

Harry Potter Premiere- Have I mentioned I love Harry Potter?  Liv and I drove to Brigham City to watch the midnight premiere with Mom, Brittany, and Chelsey.   It was a lot of fun... Brittany made a HP inspired dinner with Kidney and Steak Pies (pots pies), wands (licorice),  and Bernie Botts every flavored beans (jelly beans).  Chelsey made our shirts- we decided to be on the dark side and went with team Voltemort this year. 



We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho with my family.  Our normal 3.5 hour drive to Idaho Falls took us almost 5.5 hours due to the icy roads, but once we got there the fun began.  Brittany, Chelsey, and I got got up on Thursday morning and ran the Feed the Hungry 5K around the greenbelt.  It was a little cold (2 degrees) but a really pretty run.  We ate a ton of food, watched movies, played games,  and went shopping.

The Little Girls enjoying a bowl of popcorn.

The Grandkids (less Sophie and Evan- we missed you guys)

No comments: