CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Becoming a Family of Four

I discovered something about my daughter a few weeks ago... She gets bored when she is by herself.  Since she was a baby she has had play mates around and so when she is home with momma she wants me to play with her every minute.  Not that I mind, but it makes it very difficult for me to get anything done. 

As the oldest of seven, I always had someone to play with.  There were times in my teens that I wished to be an only child, but as I have gotten older I have realized how lucky I am to have so many siblings that I get along with and enjoy being with.  This is why I am so excited that Olivia gets to be a big sister next month. Nathan Scott is scheduled to arrive January 10 and we can't wait to meet him.

8 comments:

Jeanna said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for you!

The Morgan's said...

Amy I am so excited for you guys! So excited!!!! Please let us know so we can come see him:)

Lisa said...

oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you guys! Livy is going to be a great big sister!

Kristy said...

That is wonderful Amy! I can't wait to see him!

sara said...

You don't know me, but we also adopted from H2H almost two years ago, and are just starting our paper work for our next adoption. I look at your blog every once in a while because our kids are about the same age and it is fun seeing other families like us! So congratulations!! Boys are great! Our blog is not on H2H but you are more then welcome to see our cute little guy at www.atlastafamily.blogspot.com . Congrat's again. Sara

Ron and Susan said...

We are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures.

The Izant's said...

Oh my gosh I am so excited! Ah! Please post lots of pics since I don't live close enough to hold him! Congrats u guys. I love & miss u guys!

ARosenvall said...

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations Amy!