CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I get into holidays... even the little ones like St. Patrick's Day.  Tonight was our 3rd annual green dinner.  I toned it down a little this year and just did green tortilla shells for taco salad, green jigglers, and green kool-aid.  Our favorite neighbors, the Broberg's,  joined us and we cheered BYU onto a victory in the NCAA tournament... maybe the Cougs had a little luck of the Irish??

I found these shamrock jammies a couple of months ago on a clearance rack and could resist getting  matching jammies for my two little cuties...  

Our "green" outfits for the day...



Today Liv also got her first haircut (just a trim to even it up and to get some of the split ends that kept knotting up).  She wasn't sure what to think at first, but she liked looking at herself in the mirror and I think the M&M's helped keep her occupied.  Her hair is so much softer now and  much much easier to comb.



1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

I can't wait to see them!!!!