CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A tale of two days...

On Saturday Olivia and I played in the snow...




Today we went to the park and played on the swings in 50 degree sunny weather...



Gotta Love March in Utah! 


Here are some other random pictures from the past several days...

Look at that kick- watch out David Beckham.  Also notice the sunglasses- I wear my sunglasses on top of my head all of the time and Liv still thinks I am cool and likes to copy me.




Proof that spring is really coming- crocus in my front flower bed.

Nate pulls this face a lot- not sure what it means, but super cute.



Liv's new thing at nap and bedtime is she has to sleep with all of her friends- Violet (the purple dog), hippopotamus, and the Grinch.
 Nate's adorable baby face...



My two kiddos...

3 comments:

pitterbecky said...

I can't wait to see them!!!!! Yea for spring!!!! It's nice here today and after a Dr. Appt., I am taking the kids to the park!

Chelsey said...

I may be bias but my nieces and nephews are the cutest things in the world.

Brittany said...

Emma has to sleep with her friends too..and 16 washcloths,5 blankets, several bouncy balls and whatever else she sneaks into her bed at night! Such cute kiddos.