CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

End of May?

I can't believe that 5 months of this year are already gone... time flies when you are having fun.   Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks- enjoying the warm weather, enjoying our new fence and deck, and Olivia at her Gymnastics Spring Spectacular.

Yes he is playing with a stick- I don't know why I bother buying toys for this boy he would much rather play with my tupperware, pan lids, and of course sticks.


Liv asked if she could vacuum - a little weird, but okay I wasn't going to turn down her offer.  I asked her if she was always going to be my helper and she told me yes- we will see in in a few years.  

Playing with Play-doh together.  I kept having remind Nate that we don't eat Play-doh.

Our new deck.  I am so excited that it is done.  We started this deck/fence project back in March and it is finally (almost) done.  I really love how it turned out.  We decided to build a little shed for the lawn mower and snow blower.  Liv has decided that it is her play house-  I don't think she has convienced her dad yet.   


Olivia at her Gymnastic's Spring Spectacular-  She loves gymnastics. 


Ta-dah!  

2 comments:

Brittany said...

The deck looks great! Your kiddos are getting so big. I don't know why I buy my girls toys either, they have been playing with a huge box our ottoman came in for weeks now!

Kristy said...

The deck looks great Amy. Your kids are so cute!