CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 21, 2012

So I don't forget...

Olivia says the funniest/smartest things sometimes and I say to myself- you need to write that down so you don't forget.  But then I don't and I do forget.  So this is post is so I don't forget the conversation I overheard this morning between Scott and Olivia.

Scott:  "Olivia, you are strong like a boy"
Olivia: "No Dad, I am strong like a girl"

Her response made me happy- I want her to be proud that she is a girl and know that it is awesome to be strong and smart.  I want her to grow up confident and not be afraid to try new things or go after her dreams or choose to do right even when it is hard.  She is an amazing little girl and I know that she is going to do big things with her life.

I took Mr. Nate for his 18 month check up on Thursday.  He is now 32.5 inches tall (50th percentile), 26.2 pounds (75th percentile, and his head is 19.25 inches (87th percentile).  The tubes have done their job and he has not had an ear infection for over four weeks.   Here are some more pictures from his 18 month photo shoot... isn't he handsome?





1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

Go Livy! I just want to eat Nate up! Great pictures!