CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

More Summer Fun

As much as I enjoy summer- I was a little excited when I looked up on Y Mountain yesterday and noticed some patches or red and orange amidst the green.  Fall is coming...my favorite time of year- football, sweaters, pumpkins, cooler weather, Halloween, back to school, apples, - love it all. 


But since there is still a bit of summer of left we will enjoy every moment of it...

Last weekend we made a quick trip to Idaho for a family reunion with my mom's family.  It was fun to see my grandma and grandpa along with my some of aunts, uncles, and cousins I haven't seen for awhile.  The kids had a lot of fun playing in the water and  jumping on the trampoline.  We love Family.





Last Friday Olivia's school class went to Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake.  Since work was a little slow, I decided I would tag along.   They were short on adults so I ended up being a group leader for four little girls (including Olivia).  It was hot and by the end of the day all four girls were complaining their feet hurt, but overall I think they had a fun time.  It was fun for me to see Olivia interacting with her school friends and to spend some quality time with her.   






 
We have been doing lots of swimming this summer... here are the kids at Seven Peaks last night.  
 


Olivia is part fish...I see her like this a lot at the swimming pool.

Olivia and Scott crafting.  I found this fun website called Kiwi Crate. Each month Olivia gets a box of craft projects we can do together.  This month is was all about Robots.
 
 
 

No comments: