CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Help!




















For our adoption paperwork we have to make a two page collage showing our family. This is how birth mothers decide on potential parents for their children. I have put together two spreads and I need some help deciding which one would work best. The pages are supposed to represent us, what we like to do, ect. As I looked through our pictures most of ours or posed shots that pretty much look the same (so next time you are somewhere with us take an action picture of us together :)). I thought this part of the process would be really easy because I scrapbook all the time, but it is hard to decide which pictures to include that will attract someone. So I am taking votes- which one should we use. (I know the pictures are bad, but you get the idea)

8 comments:

Jeanna said...

I love your new blog background. Very cute scrapbook pages. I would have the hardest time deciding what to do if I had to make some pages to represent me. So, good job!! My vote is for the bottom two. Hope that helps.

Brittany said...

Very cute blog background, when I decide to set up a blog I think I will need your help. Both of the scrapbook pages are perfect. You're amazing! My vote is for the second set though, I like that there is more color. But like I said both would be fabulous.

pitterbecky said...

I think they are both great, but I will have to disagree with the other voters and go with the first two. To me they look more organized and I am seeing less fluff and more of you guys...(that's probably just me and my very unartistic and crafty personality).

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the first set with the lighter colored paper. Very simple and I notice you and your pictures more than the embellishments and paper.

Hope that helps.

Matt and Cindy Lou said...

my feminine side says go with the bottom two. They are like the better ones.

Chelsey said...

Amy dearest!!HOLA sister...well the verdict is that mother and I like the second set...It adds more flavor and it shows both sides of you...and the shots look a little more candid...it looks like you are having a fabulo-so time!!!

crystal said...

So are you confused yet? I have things I like about both of them! I don't think you could go wrong with either one! I am dying to hear how you liked WICKED!!

Tigerlily said...

Hey Amy...Not that I know what I am talking about but....The bottom two look the best to me. I really like them. But then I like embellishments.