CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Quadruplets?

Scott and I decided to be brave this weekend and have three of his nephews and one niece to spend the night. I was a little worried about having four of them at the same time, but we had a great time. Friday night we made homemade pizza and then played in the park. Around 9:00 we put on National Treasure 2 and I thought for sure they would all fall asleep during the movie. I guess it is only me who falls asleep during movies because at 11:30 all four of them were still awake. I am not sure what time they actually fell asleep, but they were wide awake at 7:00 the next morning. On Saturday morning we went and saw Kung Fu Panda. Over all I think everyone had a fun time. Although we had a great time, both Scott and I were exhausted on Saturday night. I don't know if this is a sign that we are getting too old to have kids or... if we shouldn't have quadruplets.

3 comments:

crystal said...

You guys are awesome! The boys had a great time. Thanks for having them :)

pitterbecky said...

Sounds like a fun time! I agree that you probably shouldn't have quadruplets or even triplets, maybe some twins?

Brittany said...

That's funny you should say you don't want quadruplets, because you had quadruplets in my dream the other night. I was having septuplets, Becky wanted three and you wanted four. So I gave them all away to you guys. In my dream, I was disappointed not because I didn't get one of the babies but that I had a REALLY flabby belly and nothing to show for it!! Maybe quadruplets are in your future. (or maybe I am just having crazy dreams.)