CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wicked


Scott has a Human Resource conference in Chicago starting June 21 and I have decided to tag along since my Seattle Trip was delayed. There are a number of reasons that I am excited to go to Chicago...
1. Scott and I haven't been on "vacation" since October. (I know that it seems like that wasn't very long ago, but I have decided I am a vacation every six months gal).
2. I have never been to Chicago,so it will be someplace new.
3. We are staying a very nice hotel that we don't have to pay for since Scott is going on business.
4. The hotel is near the Magnificent Mile (I guess this is where a lot of the really fun sites in Chicago are located) so I will get to tour the Sears Tower and check out the Navy Pier and maybe take a boat ride around the city (Just like in my Best Friends Wedding).

But the top reason I am excited to go to Chicago is...

5. We have tickets to see "Wicked". I was so excited when Scott told me it was playing while we were there. We got some great seats and it is only a half mile from our hotel. I went and bought the soundtrack today and I love it already. I know I am going to love the show and its only three weeks away!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

I'm jealous, jealous, jealous!!!! You're gonna love it.

pitterbecky said...

OOH! Sounds like a fabulous and fun time! BTW, Thanks for voting for my MIL.