CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mexico here we come...

I got a call from my friend Mike at Mountain West Small Business Finance (MWSBF) early last week. MWSBF is the company that banks in the area partner with to do SBA 504 loans. For those of you who are not in the lending world, these loans are generally used for business owners to buy or build a building. Each year MWSBF does a contest for commercial loan officers to win a cruise for making these type of loans. To qualify you have to fund $2.5 million in debentures or do six loans of this type. While I was at AmBank I had the opportunity to do a number of these loans thanks to some friends at Zions (It is kind of a long story, ask me some time if you want to know the details). Anyhow, to make a long story short Mike was calling to tell me that I had qualified for the cruise and would be setting sail for the Mexican Rivera on October 11. I am so excited... now I just get need to get into bathing suit shape ;).

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Wow Amy!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am so jealous; I love cruising.

crystal said...

YEAH!! That is so exciting! Congrats :)