CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

772 Miles for 62 seconds


This weekend I was able to go to Boise to watch my baby sister Chelsey win the state championship for track. She was in three races the Medley,4x200, and 4x100. Although she only ran for about 62 seconds it was worth the drive to see her and her team take the state championship. Chelsey is an amazing young woman,she has a confidence about her that I truly admire. I know she is going to do amazing things with her life.

I also got to meet my two godchildren. My friend Abbey and I met while we worked at McDonald's about a hundred years ago. Through the years we have kept in touch and about a year ago she had twins Brody and Bailey and asked me if I would be willing to be their godmother. I was honored that she would even think of me. Abbey also has an almost three year old and was able to spend the morning with all of them. She has her hands full... but they are sure cute.

1 comment:

crystal said...

How fun! They are cute kids. Congrats to your sister...that's awesome!