CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008


This weekend my sister Brittany and I went to Idaho for the weekend. Brittany is expecting her first baby in July (it's a girl-Emma) and so my family decided to throw her a baby shower a little early since she is leaving for Missouri in two weeks. On Saturday morning all of the girls got up and went to breakfast (we missed you Becky and Sophie) and went shopping. We got to see Jenny's new apartment, which is just like my first apartment in Idaho Falls. The shower was really fun and she got a lot of really cute stuff. Saturday night we had a weenie roast. One of our favorite things to do is a family is to build a fire and spend a few hours roasting hot dogs, toasting marshmallows for smores, laughing, and playing silly games like "Pretty Moon" and "My Dear Aunt Sally". This year it was a little cold as you tell by the big coats, but it was still fun. To me there is nothing like the taste of a hot dog cooked over the fire.

1 comment:

crystal said...

How fun! We had a little fire pit in our backyard in Georgia...we would roast hot dogs and have smores...yum!