CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Grab a Kleenex...

My friend Jeanna is the one that told me about this song. She told me that I needed to listen to it when I was in good mental health. I should have listened a little better because last night when I heard it for the first time it broke my heart into a million pieces and I had a really good cry.



This song puts my feelings into words so well I just had to share it. Although I have been doing really well the last several months, it seems like those feelings are always just below the surface waiting for the worst possible moment to bubble over. I am grateful the good days are outweighing the bad days at this point and I hope that someday I will be able to fill the void with a little addition (or two or three)to our family.

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

I don't know if I am sorry I shared this with you or not. I am sorry it broke your heart but I loved how the music was able to convey its message straight to my heart (and tear ducts). I think I needed a really good cry too. I'm praying for you.

crystal said...

SO, I really want to listen to this...but the sound doesn't currently work on my computer. I need to steal Chad's laptop sometime.

Stephanie said...

Amy,
Wow...that really hit home. You're in my prayers.
Steph