CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

James Taylor

Last Monday night Scott and I went went to the James Taylor Concert at the USANA in West Valley. USANA is this great outdoor amphitheater with a great view of the mountains and Salt Lake City. We went with Scott's parents, his brother Chad and his wife Crystal (I stole these pictures from their blog- Thanks Crystal). Before the show we ate at Texas Roadhouse-Yum-o!


It was a great concert! He played a lot of my favorites: Fire and Rain, Sweet Baby James (which was written for his nephew), You Can Close Your Eyes, and You've got a Friend. He also played Oh What a Beautiful Morning from Oklahoma.

Although most of his songs are pretty mellow and relaxing, he did have a couple of songs where he brought out the steel guitar. I hope that I can rock like that when I am 60.




2 comments:

crystal said...

Hey, Ames...glad you could use the pictures. We took several others, but they didn't turn out so well! It was a fun time!

Liz, in New York said...

Sounds like such a fun concert! I would love to go see him!!